Endlich habe auch ich mein Witches Cupboard Swap Päckchen von Debbie bekommen.
It is my first Halloween package and it is sooooo big. Es ist mein erstes Halloween Päckchen und es ist soooooo groß.
Debbie filled it with so many orange wrapped gifts for me. Debbie hat es mit vielen orangefarben vergepackten Päckchen gefüllt
She wrapped everything so beautiful that I don´t want to unwrapp it at first. Sie hat alles so nett verpackt, dass ich es erst gar nicht auspacken wollte.
...but then I was too curious ..... look at all those wonderful witchy things she sent me....dann war ich natürlich zu neugierig und wollte alles sehen...
(you can enlarge all pictures to see more)Hanging ATC, candle holder, glass with buttons, tags, baking decoration for Halloween, Halloween sweets , Halloween decorations , the glittery wand star and... this beautiful selfmade recipe book for witches....
( ihr könnt alle Bilder vergrößern) drinnen waren : Kerzenhalter, Glas mit Knöpfen,Halloween Muffins Förmchen, amerikanische Halloweensüßigkeiten, Tags, Halloween Deko, Glitzerzauberstab....und dieses selbstgemachte Rezeptbuch für Hexen....
...it is full with spells and favorite recipes from Debbie and decorated with beautiful papers and ribbons. Es ist gefüllt mit Hexensprüchen und Debbies Lieblingsrezepten.This decorated box is full with cutted paper items ( I show it next time ) Diese kleine hübsch dekorierte Box ist gefüllt mit kleinen ausgestanzten Papierteilen ( Zeige ich nächstes Mal)
And this is gorgeous....a decorated Halloween hat and a shoe with glitter spider.... here you can see the glass with buttons too. Und dies ist klasse....ein dekorierter Halloweenhut und ein Hexenschuh mit Spinne...
There was so much wonderful decoration for me .Thank you Debbie for all that. It was that long waiting worth.
Next time I show you where I decorate it . So you can see it closer .
Da sind so viele Dinge für meine Halloweendekoration. Vielen Dank, Debbie, das war das lange Warten wert.
Nächstes Mal zeige ich wie und wo ich alles dekoriert habe.
3 Kommentare:
Oh Stefanie I am so green with envy over all the wonderful Halloween things you got from Debbie! That looked like so much fun!!! You sure do some very cool swaps! I wish I had known about this one.
I do hope my package has arrived at your house...Birgit got hers already and they were mailed on the same day.
I left you a post on Luna's blog about your package arriving. It is fantastic to unpack it...
I will post about it as soon as I take the photos...
Much love from Karla
Ein wunderbares Helloween-Paket hast Du bekommen, Stefanie. Da hat sich die lange Wartezeit wirklich gelohnt. Da sind ja ganz tolle Sachen dabei. Bin schon gespannt wie Du sie dekorierst.
LG Birgit
Hi Stephanie, I am so glad you finally received your package, I am so sorry that it took so long to get it there. I am glad you like everything. I had a blast making them for you.
You have some beautiful ATC's.
We need to have a ATC swap sometime. A fall swap or Christmas, just let me know. Keep in touch, I have really enjoyed talking to you.
Love,
Debxoxo
Kommentar veröffentlichen