Freitag, 19. Dezember 2008

Christmas Card Swap 2008

I participated in the Christmascard swap 2008 from Jan and Toms Place. It was an international Swap and I had 4 international partners.

The first card is from Jan and Tom in the USA. They also put this beautiful Angel with the card and warmest wishes in the envelope.
The next card is from the Netherlands. Ruis sent me this beautiful sachet with rose smell with her Christmas card.
Here comes a card from Canada. It is from Claudie. She included to her Card these sweet bird tags and a cup Christmas tea.
Finally here comes the card from Elisabeth D from France. She send me this embroidet panel with her card.
Thank you dear partners for all these beautiful cards with the lovely things in it and all the warmest wishes for Christmas. I enjoyed this swap so much.
Thank you for hosting this lovely idea, Jan and Tom.
I also heard that not all of my cards have receive their adresses. I´m so sorry about this . i know, I was late, I sent out the cards at the 6. th and 9th December and I hope they comes to your home soon and before christmas. Please let me know if you do not receive a card until christmas.

4 Kommentare:

Elizabethd hat gesagt…

Stefanie, your card arrived safely in France, thank you so much. I loved the little wooden hanger.

AwtemNymf hat gesagt…

Blopping around J&T's Christmas Card swap!
Wasn't this a fun swap! I loved it! :O)
Happy Holidays! Stay warm!

Gone hat gesagt…

Wonderfully done, Stefanie.

Thanks for participating!!

Garden Cats + Crafts hat gesagt…

Wirklich zauberhafte Sachen und Karten hast Du bekommen, liebe Stefanie.
LG Birgit