We have summer holidays and finally summer weather....
....we are busy with garden work or swimming in the pool.....or crafting for a swap....
This is a Sneak Peek for my Majestic Sea Swap Partner Dari....
Dari, I hope you like the sea and summer items I sent you !!! Also I hope the package arrive your home save and I´m excited to receive yours too!!!Have a great summer time!!!
3 Kommentare:
Oh, I love the peek on your blog. I cannot wait to receive your package. This is so much fun and I am delighted that you are my first blog swap. Sea Witch
Habe mich auch mal schnell zu Dir aufgemacht. Du hast ja sogar einen Katzen und Hundeblog.Die Idee finde ich prima.
L.G.
Helga
Received your treasure chest full of swap goodies. I am overwhelmed by your creativity and thoughtfulness. Please check out my posting I just put up about it. Fondly, Sea Witch
Kommentar veröffentlichen