Ein Teil meiner Weihnachtsdekoration auf der Anrichte. Rotweiße Tildavögel und kleine Glasfliegenpilze. Ich steh total auf Fliegenpilz und Polkadot Dekoration.Die Fliegenpilzanhänger bekam ich im letzten Jahr von meiner Cousine Carola zu Weihnachten, toll verpackt in der selbstgebastelten Schachtel im Hintergrund.
A little part of my christmasdecoration on the counter. I love Tildabirds and small toadstools. I received the toadstool pendants as a christmas gift from my cousin Carola last year. In Germany we first decorate the tree at the 24 th december. Then they ´ll hang on the tree together with other glass pendants.
Have a great time !
5 Kommentare:
erstmal danke für deinen lieben kommentar! und du hast total schön dekoriert! ich drück dich mal von hier aus! ;0)
Oh I had a lovely little parcel when I returned home from Vancouver on Saturday.
Thank you sooooo much for the lovely card and all the goodies. The chocolate was delicious. I had to fight Colt for it.
I have a little bit of you everywhere.
I loved it all.
Love and Merry Christmas my friend.
Love Claudie
xoxoxo
Oh we love the Fliegenpilze too!!!! Advent is so wonderful...a time to light the candles in the dark stube and eat yummy Lebkuchen with a nice cup of tea...
I love those toadstools too. And Lurrve (love) your Tilda birds! So sweet!
Just checking to see if you got your package yet? I posted mine, from yu, on my blog :O)
Hugs!
Meine Mum hat gerade ein wunderschönes Set alter Glasfliegenpilze geschenkt bekommen, durch Peter, von ihrer verstorbenen Freundin Gerlinde S. einige sind zum Anknipsen, andere zum Anhängen. Da wärst Du sicher auch neidisch, also ich bins, aber nur ein bischen, denn meiner Mum gönne ich sie natürlich und sie sind ja in der Familie ;-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen