Dienstag, 9. Februar 2010

Magazine Swap and Fleamarket

I was in the "New to you "No-Frills Magazine Swap from Troc Broc blog of Floss. Here you can see my magazine arrived from the UK. My very sweet partner Serena Mrs Yappy dog blog sent me an actuall Country Living Magazine . Also she sent a beautiful selfpainted silk card. Thank you very much, Serena.
Ich habe bei No Frills Magazine Swap von Floss mitgemacht und heute kam meine Zeitschrift aus England.
Ein aktuelles englisches Country Living Magazine von Serena. Dazu kam diese handgemalte Seidenkarte. Vielen Dank Serena!
....and this is one of my favorite sites in the magazine. All in blue....my favorite color!!!
....und dies ist eine Seite aus dem Magazin. Alles in blau, meine Lieblingsfarbe!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Saturday was finally the first local Fleamarket for this year. I found this lovely vintage kitchen towel..
Am Samstag startete endlich die Flohmarkt saison für dieses Jahr. Es waren noch nicht viele Händler da, aber an einem Stand fand ich diesen hübschen Handtuchüberwurf für nur einen Euro.
...and this big vintage candy tin. I also found a light blue ceramic milkpot and the colorful stitched vintage table cloth.
...und diese alte Hustenbonbondose, sowie den hellblauen Milchtopf und die kleine handgestickte Tischdecke, ebenfalls für nur einen Euro.
We have snow again and I think the candy tin fits perfect in the winter season....
Es schneit schon wieder und ich finde, dass das Motiv der Dose super zur Wintersaison passt, obwohl es ja nun langsam mal Frühling werden könnte.

Stay warm!

2 Kommentare:

claudie hat gesagt…

You enter the coolest swaps ever! I never though of a magazine swap. That hand painted card is beautiful just like you my friend.
We walked on the river today with all the dogs. I took some cool pictures, I will share them later when I'm done with this root canal/crown month of Feb stuff.
Sending you hugs
Love Claudie
xoxoxo

Elderberry-Rob hat gesagt…

Dear Stefanie - I am so glad you are enjoying the magazine - and that you like the card I painted you. I am loving your magazine with all the Easter inspiration - I hope we can swap something again, it was fun.