Dienstag, 21. September 2010

Lace and Doily

I had a longer break with swapping. Now I´m up for a new sign in and with new ideas.

Es ist eine Weile her seit ich hier gepostet habe. Nun möchte ich einen Neustart machen mit frischen neuen Ideen und Swaps. I´m in the new swap of City Crafter Party blog. It is the Lace and Doily Swap .

I was on a Pumpkinfestival on sunday. Am Sonntag war ich auf dem Kürbisfest.

Here I bought these white pumpkins. Hier habe ich diese weißen Zierkürbisse gekauft.

I show more decoration pictures here next time. Ich zeige mehr Bilder wenn ich sie deKoriert habe.

Bis dahin, bleibt kreativ!



1 Kommentar:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ hat gesagt…

Oh Stefanie I love the white pumpkins so much...they look so happy on your table. It is good to have you blogging again...we like the new wallpaper too! You are ready for my favorite season...herbst!
I love the laces wrapped around the cloths pins! I will have to find some like that and organize mine soon.
Love Karla and Miss Peach