Montag, 7. April 2008

My dolls

Today I would like to show you a part of my dolls, because Lori from Faerie window hosted the doll challenge on 8 th April .
Heute möchte ich euch einen Teil meiner Puppensammlung zeigen, weil Lori von Faerie window mich zu ihrer doll challenge am 8.April eingeladen hat.
I have a lot of dolls but these are a group because they are all from the German doll maker named Schildkröt.A few are really old and a few are Replica dolls. The older dolls are made from celluloid. The doll in the red dress is from 1955 and not from celluloid her name is Ursula.Ich habe viel mehr Puppen aber ich zeige euch diese Gruppe, weil sie alle von Schildröt sind. Einige sind neu und einige sogar richtig alt. Die älteren sind aus Celluloid, aber die Puppe im roten Kleid z.B. ist nicht mehr aus Celluloid sondern aus Tortulon. Es ist die Ursula und sie ist aus dem Jahr 1955.
The boy doll is original from 1940/50. One can use the doll for a boy or for a girl. The manufacter name is Christel. I found it in an old house where we lived a long time ago.
Dieser "Puppenjunge" ist original. Es ist eine Universalpuppe, denn man kann sie als Junge oder Mädchen benutzen. Der Herstellername ist Christel. Ich habe sie mal auf dem Dachboden eines alten Hauses gefunden in dem wir vor langer Zeit gewohnt haben. Sie ist etwa von 1940/50.

This pair are replica dolls. The name of the girl is....yes.... Christel and the boy is Hans. they are only 18 years old. Dieses Pärrchen sind Replicas. Das Mädchen heißt...na ?....richtig, Christel und der Junge ist Hans. Sie sind bloß 18 Jahre alt. Ich bekam sie geschenkt.
Here you can see a doll named "Strampelchen" the Baby. The head is from Celluloid but the body is from fabric. It is original old and from 1935 but the fabric must build new.The small dolls in the middle of the group are also Strampelchen but new. Hier könnt ihr ein Puppenbaby namens Strampelchen sehen. Der Kopf ist aus Celluloid und der Körper aus Stoff genäht. Der Kopf ist original von 1935 aber der Körper mußte ersetzt werden, da waren die Motten dran. Die kleineren Puppen in der Mitte sind auch Strampelchen aber Replicas. Die unbekleidete Puppe dazwischen ist eine originale Inge.
I hope you enjoyed my dolls. I have a lot of other dolls but I would like to show you these group because they are my favorites.
Hoffentlich hattet ihr etwas Spaß mit meinen Puppen. ich habe noch andere Puppen, aber diese sind meine persönlichen Favoriten.

*Have a nice doll challenge tuesday*

28 Kommentare:

vivian hat gesagt…

your dolls are wonderful!!!!! I love them all!
hugs
vivian

LiLi M. hat gesagt…

Hi, I love these schildkröt dolls too. I only have small ones as shop keepers in play stores. I have made a doll post too but if you want to see one of my Schildkröt dolls then you have to scroll back to a post somewhere beginning of March, "let's talk about me". I love your collection and other collections as well! Thanks for showing!

SchneiderHein hat gesagt…

Und schon wieder eine Untiefe ;-) ...äh' SammelLeidenschaft! Ich bin fasziniert, wie Du das alles stellen bzw. verstauen kannst...
Nein, ich schaue morgen nicht nach meinen Plüschtieren oder Puppen auf dem Dachboden. Obwohl, vor ein paar Tagen habe ich schon mal einen Blick in die alte Puppenstube meiner Mutter geworfen...
Liebe Grüße
Silke

Anonym hat gesagt…

Total schön Deine Schildkrötpuppen und wie toll, dass Du sogar welche auf einem Dachboden gefunden hast! Was für ein Glück!

Witzig wie die Katzen sich mit ins Bild drängen wollten auf den Fotos im Lunablog lol Sammy liebt es auch, sich ganz dicht an Teddys oder Puppen zu schmiegen, wenn ich mal welche auf einem Sessel dekoriert habe und hinterher sind die Klamotten voller Katzenfell grrr lol

Oh meine Swappartnerin Lili hat ja auch schon hier gepostet, dann gehe ich jetzt mal bei ihr gucken.

Ganz liebe Grüße
Carola

Splashes of Pink and Mint hat gesagt…

These are sóóóóó beautiful! I think they're all so adorable! What a great collection! I've placed a picture of my schildkröt-doll on my blog also. That one is from 1966. But yours are really, really pretty!

Ingrid hat gesagt…

Was für eine Sammlung !! Ich habe noch die "Hans" Puppe aber eine echte, bekam sie glaube ich 1950 zu Weihnachten. Ich habe ein Riesentheater gemacht und geheult, weil es ein Junge war und meine Mutter hat ihm dann eine Perrücke aufgeklebt !!

Linda hat gesagt…

Oh how I love your dolls they are all so lovely. Thank you for sharing your collection with us.
Cheers Linda

Lori hat gesagt…

Stephanie, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful dolls! they are all so sweet and i am glad that you brought them out to play with me!!!

Jessi Nagy hat gesagt…

Just gorgeous!!
your dolls are in such great shape. i love htem all.
oxoox,
jessi

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh your dolls are so cute!!! I LOVE the baby doll! Thank you so much for sharing these with us!

Hugs,
Amy

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your dolls have such a unique look to them- lovely! Thanks for sharing them.
D.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wonderful dolls!

windycorner hat gesagt…

Thanks for sharing your doll collection. Each one is so beautiful.
Holley

Christine hat gesagt…

Everyone has such wonderful collections of older dolls~but I havent seen many boy dolls. They are quite handsome! Thanks for Sharing!
~Christine

bluemuf hat gesagt…

Beautiful dolls and the the baby doll.

Karen

Michelle hat gesagt…

Your dolls are so wonderful and different from what I am used to seeing. thank you so much for sharing!

Garden Cats + Crafts hat gesagt…

Wunderschöne Schildkröt-Puppen hast Du, Stefanie. Kannst Du sehr stolz drauf sein. Leider habe ich meine alten Puppen vor ca. 20 Jahren alle verschenkt an eine Schulfreundin für ihre kleine Tochter. Habe diese Schulfreundin nie wieder gesehen. Ich ärgere mich bis heute darüber. Pass schön auf Deine Lieblinge auf.

Liebe Grüße, Birgit

Fete et Fleur hat gesagt…

Wonderful! Your dolls are adorable
and your blog is a fun place to visit.

Nancy

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents hat gesagt…

Beautiful collection of dolls! Thanks so much for sharing!

Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Unknown hat gesagt…

what fun

i have been collecting 50's dolls for my daughter. these are really sweet !!!



mica

Shirl hat gesagt…

What sweet dolls you have! Thank you for visiting and sharing!
Shirl
Shirl's Rose Cottage

Unknown hat gesagt…

These dolls are so special, it is fun to see dolls from another country! Thanks! :)

Sandy hat gesagt…

Your dolls are amazing! The blond boy doll and the twins are so unique and adorable! Thank you for sharing your wonderful collection!

zuzu hat gesagt…

oh Stephanie! (Luna) ::wink::

Your babies are SOooo wonderful!
The schinldkrot dolls are fabulous ...
Just darling! Oh I adore little boy dolls!!

I'm having a delightful time visiting your blog.
Bears, dolls and miniature treasures OH MY!

=^..^= love, zU

roseroomnz.com hat gesagt…

Wonderful collection of dolls:) Rachael

Reginas Cottage hat gesagt…

Hallo Stefanie
Deine Puppen sind sooooooo schön.
Liebe Grüße Regina

Sandra Evertson hat gesagt…

What Wonderful dolls!
Sandra Evertson

Lori hat gesagt…

Such beautiful dolls! Love the boy dolls so much! Lori