Freitag, 6. März 2009

My new Spring Book

I received the new Tilda spring book for my birthday in February. It is so sweet!
Ich habe das neue Tilda Frühlingsbuch zu meinem Geburtstag im Februar bekommen. Es is so niedlich!
Last week I finally found the Tilda fabric in a crafting shop. Letzte Woche habe ich auch endlich den passenden Tilda Stoff dazu in einem Bastelladen gefunden.
I want to sew the sweet bunny ..... Auf alle Fälle werde ich den süßen Hasen nähen...
...but first I tried out to sew the eastereggs for my decoration. ...aber zuerst habe ich diese Stoffeier für meine Dekoration genäht...auch in blau wie die Vögel im vorletzten Post!

I ´ll show you the bunny when it is ready! Natürlich zeige ich den Hasen hier, wenn er fertig ist.

Stay creative....bleibt kreativ

7 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Friend.. Interesting post.. Keep up the good work..Do find time to drop by my site and post your views... Take care.. Cheers mate!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Pretty fabric! Love the Easter eggs.

Jessi Nagy hat gesagt…

hey sweets,
oohh love the fabrics.
man if you still had that barbie you could retire. tee hee.
hope all is well
oxoxoxo,
jessi

Garden Cats + Crafts hat gesagt…

Du bist ja auch eine Tilda-Verrückte, Stefanie. Wie schön. Die Sachen sind aber auch zu schön und ich bedaure immer, dass ich nicht nähen kann.
LG Birgit

Teresa hat gesagt…

Those fabrics are sooo cute. I love the easter eggs. I have a fabric bunny like that, my grandmother made it about 25 years ago and I just love it. Can't wait to see yours!

Mickey's Musings hat gesagt…

That book looks quite cute and the fabric is lovely!! Love your Easter eggs :) Good luck with the bunny !

vivian hat gesagt…

oh I was hoping I mailed them early enough! Darn!! let me know when you get them!
hugs
vivian