I´m early with posting but I´m off on sunday morning .Here are the eastereggs which I sent to Vivian for her easter egg hunt swap!!!

I have sewn the blue egg with real old german farmers fabric. It is farmers bed linen.
The pink egg is sewn with Tilda fabric. If you don´t know what Tilda is you can see it in my former Post.
Unfortunately I had not received my eggs yet. It is a long way from the USA and sometimes it lasts longer....so I can´t post about it.Here are a few of my own eggs....
Nevertheless later I´ll come around to see who received my eggs....
14 Kommentare:
Oh I'm the first to comment...look at that.
I LOVE this blog girlfriend. I didn't know it "egg" existed.lol
I adore your creations. Your recipients will be very very happy.
Oh it's raining cats and dogs here in my neck of the woods. I can't wait for sunshine. My tulips are popping out and my daffodils, but I'm looking at them through the window with the animals.
My boys are both working down the street at "Beantown". It's transformed into a "sugar bush" right now.
Have you heard of house swapping before? We have looked into it many times, but could not trust anyone with all our animals. Your family has just about the same amount of fur babies as we do. I tried to google your Region but I would still like to know the name of your town. Email me OK?
Happy Weekend.
Love Claudie
xoxox
I love your fabric choices and that you sewed your eggs......I hope you receive your eggs soon. Enjoy the hunt!!!!!
Greetings! I'm blog hopping from Viv's Egg Swap! The eggs are all so crafty & fun! I'm having fun! :O)
I absolutely love TILDA. I have 3 of her books and want them ALL! I have been hunting for her fabric and hope that it will come to the states. I'd buy them by the bolt as they're darling!
Your eggs are cute! I hope you get yours soon! Have a great weekend!
Hi Stephanie,
Your eggs look pretty! Hopefully, your swapping eggs will arrive.
I love those, good job they are gorgeous!
Oh Mann! Sind deine genähten Eier aber schöööön geworden, Stefanie. Du bist mit echten Nähtalent ausgestattet! Beneidenswert.
Ich hoffe, dass Du Deine Eier dann auch bald bekommst, auch noch vor Ostern.
LG Birgit
Hi Stefanie, Your eggs are wonderful.. what a unique idea..sorry to hear your eggs didn't come yet but I will stop back to see them... hope you are having fun today seeing all the eggs! Hugs, Linda
I love your eggs!!! The Tilda fabric is just lovely!!! Whoever got your eggs are very lucky!!! I hope the Easter Post Bunny gets to your home quickly!!
Tschuss!
Charlene
Those eggs you made are lovely!! Great fabric choices too :) Hope you get your eggs soon and have a Happy Easter!!!!
Nancy
I love the eggs you made...maybe you will get your eggs tomorrow..;)
Your Blog is adorable...Your so talented...This has been a fun afternoon looking at all these eggs..Julie
Your eggs are so beautiful! Someone is very luck......I have to keep searching though!
Sherry
Hi Stephanie~
I was one of the lucky recipients of your gorgeous Easter eggs!!! I just adore it! Thank you.
XOXO
Jillian Haupt
Your eggs are so creative, I love that you used vintage fabric to make them!
Hoppy Easter, Leslie
I love the eggs you made and received-I am a late blog hopper so I got to see your new post above! Great blog!
Kommentar veröffentlichen