I am in two current swaps and both partner names are Michele/ Michelle. Today I have sneak peek for Michele with the one L .Ich bin zur zeit in zwei tollen Swaps und beide Partner heißen Michele bzw. Michelle. Heute poste ich einen Sneak Peek für Michele W. mit einem L.
Michele you package is on the way and I hope it will be delivered soon and you´ll like it too!!!Michele dein Päckchen ist unterwegs und ich hoffe es wird auch bald geliefert und es gefällt dir was ich geschickt habe.
Michelle ( with 2 L) your package is ready to send off tomorrow. I´ll post the sneek peak in my next post and let you know that by Email. Unfortunalety she had not yet a blog.Michelle ( mit doppel L) dein Päckchen ist versandbereit. ich poste als Nächstes einen Sneak Peek für dich . Leider hast du ja noch keinen Blog, aber ich schicke dir dann eine EMail .
The next picture is from the Bear of the week with an Winterbird ATC of a former ATC Calendar Swap with Anja, Birgit and Karla. Girls, I´ll post our Swap the next week.
Das nächste Bild ist vom Bär der Woche mit einem ATC aus dem ATC Kalender Swap mit Karla, Birgit und Anja. Die Bilder dazu werde ich ebenfalls in dieser Woche posten.
Stay warm and be creative....hugs StefanieLiebe Grüße Stefanie
4 Kommentare:
I very much enjoyed the dolls, the little dollhouse. I loved seeing all the swaps you have participated in. I went quite aways back in your blog and saw many beautiful things, such as the beautiful fabrics, the easter eggs, just so many pretty things to look at.
Iris
Nice blog Stefanie :-)
((HUGS))
Too tempting, Stephanie! I can't wait. Oh, I DO hope you like yours. ; )
~Michele
What exciting glimpses of lovliness! I've just done a post with final questions for the Magazine Swappers. Could you pop over and let me know what you think, please?
Kommentar veröffentlichen