Finally my promised swap post. It will be a long post because I had many wonderful swaps the last month.I was in the Snowflake Swap of Michele W. and she was my partner . This was one of the swaps I enjoyed much.
Michele wrapped everything in white and blue. At first I didn´t want to wrapp it out because it looks so lovely. And now look what she sent me...
So many snowflakes... Snowflake napkins, snowflake candles, snowflake tin beautiful snowflake pendants...
This is the selfmade gift of Michele. She is an beadwork artist. I received these lovely blue bead broche and the little crystal snowflake pendant.
Also I received a seed bag with blue flowers....
Dear Michele, everything is so lovely. I love your swap box so much. Thank you very much!!! I´ll treasure your swap items!
The next pictures are from the ATC Calendar Swap with my ATC Artist friends Karla, Birgit and Anja
The first one is from Karla. She made the ATCs for the month January, April and October and sent the calendar for 2010 for us all.
She also sent these lovely Winter ATC and the beautiful Paperdoll Angel which you can see at the end of this post.
Thank you very much, dear Karla.
The next are from Anja.
Anja made the month May, August and December. I love these cute long legs. Cute idea and lovely colors ,Anja.
Anja sent the ATCs along with a package full with lovely gifts and crafting items. Also she sent for the kitties 3 selfmade Catnip cushions. Anja, the Mietzekatzen and me says Thank you very much!
The next 3 ATC are from Birgit
Birgit made the month February, July and November. I love the tree stamps for the leafless month. The best idea was for the July. she used a card from the area where I live.
Birgit sent the ATC along with this lovely Christmas Card and the ATC. I love the stamp with the angel child . Thank you very much, dear Birgit!These are the ATCs I made for the Calendar. I had the month March, June and September.
Here are the Paperdolls Angels which Anja and Karla made for me. Aren´t they beautiful ?
Thanks you ladies for everything!
7 Kommentare:
Liebe Stefanie,
der Swap hat viel Spaß gemacht und Du hast so einen schönen Post darüber gemacht! Ich muss nun endlich auch ran ... aber irgendwie komme ich nicht dazu. Werde mich nun sputen, denn der nächste Swap ist so gut wie auf dem Weg!
Liebe Grüße sendet Dir Anja und die Nellnasen!
How lovely. Such beautiful things i this post. I enjoy visiting your blog. Sea Witch
How lovely. Such beautiful things i this post. I enjoy visiting your blog. Sea Witch
Hui! Der Snow Flakes Swap hat bestimmt Spaß gemacht. Wunderschöne Schneeflocken hast Du bekommen, Stefanie.
Na und zu unserem Swap muss ich ja nichts mehr sagen. Hat Spaß wie immer gemacht. Vielen Dank noch mal dafür.
Liebe Grüße
Birgit
Stefanie, you make, and receive the best whimsical swap partners ever.
Love it all.
It's snowing here, nothing new, just cold.
Sending warm hugs from way over here.
Love Claudie
xoxoxoxo
oh Stefanie, I got mail today!! Your envelope arrived safely! Everything is beautiful I feel so spoiled! I already blog about it!
Vielen Dank!
Michelle *Ü*
Oh Stefanie what a wonderful post you have amde about all the swaps you have been in! I love the snowflake one...look at all those treasure, you are a lucky duck.
I am looking forward to our Valentine swap arriving and also that you all have decided on the next one being fairy's...I love that count me in! I am behind with all those hundreds of emails as you can guess. Love the FB chat idea...wish we could push a button for real and be together!
Love the cozy cottage
Kommentar veröffentlichen