Freitag, 3. Mai 2013

♥ vintage sewing ♥

 Die Puppen brauchen Kleider. Für diese kleine wird ein Spielanzug gehäkelt.  
                                                    ♥ 
The dolls need new clothes. I crochet for the small Schildkroet baby bodysuite
Click to enlarge
 Meine Kindernähmaschinen sind alle in Kartons verpackt. Ich hole sie nach und nach zum säubern und fotografieren heraus. Dies ist ein sehr altes und einfaches Modell. Dazu habe ich das Kindernähkästchen und das Puppenbügeleisen.
                                                    ♥ 
All my vintage and antique children sewingmachines are stored in cardboxes. I unwrapped them next time to clean and take photos. this is an old and simple model.
 Ich mag altes Nähzubehör 
                                                      ♥
 I love vintage sewing things like borders and threads and needlecases

Liebe Grüße
Stefanie

1 Kommentar:

Het lieve hemeltje. hat gesagt…

Hai, oh i love the pictures from your old Dolls and sewingmachine..
I love everything what comes with it to....like the old childrens sewing box..
Enjoy your weekend.

Love Ciska