Montag, 9. Februar 2009

My Vintage Valentine from Kana



My Vintage Valentine from Kana is here!!!I opened the package and saw.... red!!!
So many hearts and vintage kitties...everything especially for me!
Kana altered this heartshaped chocolate box in a treasure box for me. She is so beautiful! Filled with hearts and vintage goodies, a notebook, a tiny tin also filled with tiny things....Look at the bingo card!
I put everything on the kittie fabric she sent me....a old tiny plate altered in a magnet , a heart ornament, tiny valentine cards....
And here is a very vintage chocolate tin box . Kana found it in a antique shop and thought it must be for me!!! It is an old cat tongue chocolate box.
She filled this vintage calendar in the box...also with kitties image ...I love everything vintage and I love cat images so it is especially for me!
Kana, Thank You so much, I love EVERYTHING!!!

I hope my package reaches your home soon and you´ll like the things I gathered for you!

4 Kommentare:

Garden Cats + Crafts hat gesagt…

Ein wunderschöner Swap, Stefanie. Zauberhafte Sachen hast du bekommen und sicher auch verschickt, wie ich Dich kenne. Alles sieht sooo romantisch aus.
LG Birgit

Anonym hat gesagt…

Super swap cousin! Ich freue mich für Dich! Da sind ja ein paar richtige Schätze dabei, wie die Blechdose und das Kalenderblatt.
LG Carola xox

Anonym hat gesagt…

Stefanie,

You are so very welcome! I had fun making the goodies for you.

Mickey's Musings hat gesagt…

WOW!!! That is a really nice Valentines package!!! Lots of pretty things in the boxes :)