I sent out the vintage valentine Swap package for Kana last week. Here is another sneak peek from a part of the content. I hope it last not too long with the post shipping from Lower Saxony in Germany to Tennessee USA, Kana!
3 Kommentare:
Anonym
hat gesagt…
Stefanie,
Thanks for the peak. It looks good....I can hardly wait! Kana
Kana is going to be a lucky lady to get some nice hearts that you made...I love the brown and pink fabric you selected Stefanie! The vinatge easter egg swap sounds like fun for you to do also. I love easter eggs and Dennis bought me some while we were in an Antique shop by the ocean...they are real vintage and I can't wait to put them up!
Hast Du es als Brief oder Päckchen verschickt? briefe sollen ja schneller sein. Mein Brief, der eigentlich auch ein Päckchen war, für 24 Euro zu Madai nach South Carolina hat genau 14 Tage gebraucht.
3 Kommentare:
Stefanie,
Thanks for the peak. It looks good....I can hardly wait!
Kana
Kana is going to be a lucky lady to get some nice hearts that you made...I love the brown and pink fabric you selected Stefanie!
The vinatge easter egg swap sounds like fun for you to do also. I love easter eggs and Dennis bought me some while we were in an Antique shop by the ocean...they are real vintage and I can't wait to put them up!
Hast Du es als Brief oder Päckchen verschickt? briefe sollen ja schneller sein. Mein Brief, der eigentlich auch ein Päckchen war, für 24 Euro zu Madai nach South Carolina hat genau 14 Tage gebraucht.
Kommentar veröffentlichen