
Finally my eggs are here!!! I´m so lucky to receive these beautiful eggs. Now I have to go again to hunt .....by whom the eggs are...
I also don´t found out who received my blue vintage fabric egg but I hope she like it.
Endlich sind nun auch meine Eier in Deutschland angekommen. Ich freue mich riesig über diese tollen und kreativen Ostereier. Nun muß ich nochmal auf Ostereier-Jagd gehen, um herauszufinden von wem sie sind. Ausserdem weiß ich immer noch nicht wer mein blaues Ei bekommen hat und ob es ihr gefallen hat
Thank you, Vivian for hosting this fun swap!!!
5 Kommentare:
hi Stefanie! go here http://kathysfunnyfarm.blogspot.com/ to find out who has your blue egg!! glad you had fun with this swap. so did I!
hugs
vivian
Your eggs are beautiful Stefanie. How precious and I'm going to see who got your beautiful ones.
Love Claudie
xox
Juchhu! Die Eier sind da, und das noch vor Ostern! Und schön sind sie. Ich freue mich ganz doll für Dich, Stefanie. Und jetzt gehe ich zu Kathy gucken, ob sie sich auch gefreut hat.
LG und noch mal schöne Ostern,
Birgit
Fantastic work!
Congratulations you have a lot of talent!
God bless you
Luna and mommy Léia ( from Brazil)
Very creative Stefanie! Colourful too! I've been wanting to learn to speak German and I'd been to Germany in December 1991. My German tapes here are sleeping. I can't use them anymore because my tape recorder ist kaput. Thank you for visiting My World Tuesday blog.
You've been curious what the country of your son's girlfriend looks like: Please check on this site: http://lantaw.blogspot.com.
It's one of the many beautiful places to see there depending on where you are.
The media are always looking for the faults of every country and neglecting the beautiful parts.
But I did enjoy while I was there in your country.
Kommentar veröffentlichen