
Weil mir das heutige Thema so gut gefällt, habe ich gleich 2 ATCs gemacht. Der blaue Engel, links, ist gestempelt und rechts: Collage aus verschiedenem Material.
I love the theme today so much that I made 2 ATCs. Left : Angel in blue rubberstamped and the right Angel : Collage with different papers.
13 Kommentare:
Die sind Dir alle beide zauberhaft gelungen, Stefanie. Schön, dass Du ein wenig Zeit für Dich gefunden hast.
LG Birgit
Stephanie, these are beautiful ATC's.
Oh wow sind die beiden schöön.
Traumhaft.
Oh sind die schön, man merkt jetzt sogar schon bei den ATC's dass es auf Weihnachten zugeht! :-)
LG Lis
Beides ganz tolle ATCs !
Lg Anke
Both of your angels are beautiful.
Both are beautiful
What a treat for all of us that you were so inspired by the theme. Each piece is lovely.
Theya are both beautiful!
These are both lovely! If I am allowed a favourite its the one on the left:)
Karen
Mir gefallen beide ATCs sehr gut - jedes hat das "gewisse Etwas" :-)))
Both of your angel ATCs are wonderful.
These are stunning!
Kommentar veröffentlichen