Montag, 17. November 2008

TMTA


Das heutige Thema bei Think Monday-Think ATC ist Essen und Trinken.
The theme today at TMTA is Food and Drink.


Ich habe 2 weihnachtliche ATCs zu diesem Thema gemacht. Links "Trinken" Glühwein auf dem Weihnachtsmarkt, rechts "Essen" Lebkuchen zum Adventskaffee.
I made two Christmas ATCs. Left ATC "Drink" mulled wine at the christmas fair and right "Food" Gingerbread .


13 Kommentare:

Sandy hat gesagt…

Oh wow die beiden sehen klasse aus.
Wunderschöne ATC´s.

Unknown hat gesagt…

Great work - I love the gingerbread man!

http://truutske.blogspot.com hat gesagt…

Both are wonderful ATC's.

Heather Robinson hat gesagt…

I love mulled cider and gingerbread...they just remind me of Christmas and cold winter nights. Lovely atcs...

Char hat gesagt…

Great ATCs. Love colors and images.

Ozstuff hat gesagt…

Fantastic ATC's with a Christmas theme. Beautiful work.

Anneke hat gesagt…

both are very lovely and real christmas vintage

Nancy B hat gesagt…

How cute they both are! I just love the gold German scrap.

Gayle Page-Robak hat gesagt…

Wonderful ATC...beautifully created!

Gayle Page-Robak hat gesagt…

Terrific...love your ATCs.

Clau hat gesagt…

Mhhmm, Glühwein und Lebkuchen, passt so richtig gut in die Vorweihnachtszeit. Super!

Myriame hat gesagt…

Both are really great

Sanne hat gesagt…

na die beiden sind ja echt süß:-))) und passen so gut in diese vorweihnachtliche Zeit:-)))